Saturday, August 4, 2007

its me, bitches


finally got off my ass to put this shit together. some shit to expect to see here: us plugging our parties, pics from our parties, exclusive mixes from our in-house DJs and maybe some other stuff too...

in case you DON'T know, Fameless is a collective made up of phil (promotions), and DJs nonchalante, caff, ebony, kaewonder & jc.

first thing to plug: Global Warming - monday nights @ the chelsea room (923 dundas st. west) w/ DJs Kaewonder & JC dropping hip hop gems all night. hosted by Age. check it out on facebook.

and while you're at it, check us out on myspace and facebook as well.

last thing i'll leave you with - new freeky zeeky w/ cam & juelz... "daddy's back".......

1 comment:

Ladyflash said...

You give me a boner that I want to bump you with.
Maybe some Star Wars action on that shit too.
Two boners, united again.
Wait.
I have a vagina.

I better see some fucking rad pictures up on here.